Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT-X JT65 settings help requested pls

2»

Answers

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Bob, this is indeed the case. The real puzzle is that the values that were changed were at their default values. We were surprised that many others don't have similar issues to mine. Decodes up by a factor of four - going to enjoy JTx tonight.
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Good , your seeing progress. Can I see a shot of the main window while its running and decoding?
    73, Jay
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    With pleasure. Need 2 rows of callsigns in JTAlert now <g>.image
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    So you like 1.5-devel? which -r#### your using? I haven't checked for updates in a couple of weeks.

73, Jay - NO5J
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    r5089. No bugs found at all, very smooth.

Sadly, I cannot compare like with like as I was upgraded before the fixes. Are there pre-compiled Windows binaries for 1.5 available?
  • dlwarnberg
    dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I use this to keep clock in sync, works like a champ..
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.