Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't receive using fldigi on a Windows 7 Flex 6500

wb4dwd
wb4dwd Member
I have spent over a week going over every tutorial, video, etc, in an attempt to get fldigi to receive anything on my FLEX 6500.  The curious thing is that it will display my transmissions in the receive window (as it should), but to date, not one single character has ever appeared in the receive window otherwise.   I am entirely new to fldigi, never used it before.  Had the 6500 since the beginning of the year, and have been happy with it. 

The window to the left (white) is cluttered with dozens of streams of garbled characters. 
The transmission side seems to work fine, and I can receive my transmission on my Elecraft K-3. 

Using 1.4.16 SDR software with fldigi 3.22.13.  Windows 7 on an I7 computer.

I could use some help with this. Thanks

Comments

• Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Did you intend to post pictures?  What are you using for a configuration - which DAX channel, etc.  Also, check the latest 6500 Users Guide on the Flex web site - it has a section for setting up FLDIGI with your CAT and DAX channels.  Very nice!  I have it  working fairly well with my 6500 based on that setup.
  • W4YXU
    W4YXU Member
    edited April 2016
    fldigi has bitten me a couple of times (more than I wish to admit!!) because I had the squelch slider set too high.  If I remember correctly there are separate setttings for the two displays.
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    One one computer I have to stop DAX and restart it, on the other I have to do the same with Fldigi

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.