Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Filter settings not holding

Options
David
David Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am finding with the 1.4.11 release the filter setting are not holding between switching slices. If I turn on NB and NR and make adjustments to the their levels then switch to another slice and make similar adjustments when I go back to the original slice the NB may still be on but the NR is off and likewise if I turn the NR on it is at zero instead of where I had set it.

Is anyone else experiencing similar behavior?

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have entered this report into our bug tracker for further investigation.  Please report any additional information related to this specific issue in this community topic.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.