Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

A DAX question regarding slices

Ross Biggar
Ross Biggar Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have been using DAX channel 1 on all my slices, can I use say channel 2  on slice B and DAX channel 3 on slice C etc? 
I assume I also have to change where the audio and TX is looking in the software running on that particular slice
Is this correct
Regards
Ross ZL1WN

Answers

• Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I don't see anything wrong with that Ross. Say you were working digital split. You'd pretty much have to do that, right?

Walt - kz1f
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Yep, that's the whole idea. Set your levels and such for each application using a unique slice for each. Makes life easy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.