Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No audio from 6300 from either pwr speaker output or phone plug.

Options
John AD6NR
John AD6NR Member ✭✭
edited January 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I just started up my new 6300.  I have the radio spectrum display.  The icon changes when I check and uncheck the audio mute button and I can slide the level up and down and the little speaker button is blue and the slice (vertical)  bar is yellow.    I have no output to the power speakers on the back or to the phone jack in the front.   I have searched through the manual but didn't see any other places where the audio would be muted.   Ideas anyone?  

Answers

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Don't forget the master volume controls at the upper-right corner next to the REMOTE tab.
  • John AD6NR
    John AD6NR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    That was it!!   I missed that in the manual!   TNX OM!  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.