Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Make the "full screen" window size choosable again.

DK1EY
DK1EY Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in New Ideas
After installing V1.4, I have a minor problem regarding the window size. 
I did a lot of testing yet. In my opinion it is not comfortable the way it is now. 

I run 3 24" screens I can either:
  1. Run SSDR in a side screen, not on the main screen, but in full screen mode. Or
  2. Make the taskbar floating on the main screen, expand the SSDR window to max. After minimizing it and maximising it again, it appears on the right side monitor.
As it was before, it was perfect: Full window, if SSDR was active (then I don't care about the taskbar) or minimized version, draggable to any size someone could need.

With a taskbar without autohide it is not possible to maximise the window, so that all panels on the right side can be seen.

Please make this an option to choose!

VY73
Thomas
DK1EY

Comments

• Terry K8EET
    Terry K8EET Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Strange, it is full screen on my 28 inch monitor and full screen on my 17 inch monitors.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.