Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No receive audio on my andrpoid device using Parallels Access

Bob  KN4HH
Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have installed the latest version of Access on both my PC and my android tablet and phone.  I hear audio on all applications on both andriod devises except from the Flex 6500 running Smartsdr 1.3.8.  I have slice one DAX set to channel 1.  Audio is normal at the PC.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Answers

• Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited March 2018
    If you can't hear the DAX audio on your PC you must go under Recording in you sound mixer and select DAX Audio RX(x) where (x) is your DAX channel.
    Double Click it then select the listen tab and check the Listen to this device. Then it should work...

imageimage
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh Bob is what aircraft is that?
    Dan

• Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Dan, the Andrpoid aircraft is no longer in production because no one could pronounce the name, hi, hi
    I do hear Flex audio on the host PC just fine.  However, No audio on either of my ANDROID devices.  However, I do hear audio from many other applications I run on the host PC.  My Windows audio mixer settings agree with yours.
    Bob

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.