Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RTTY Help needed!

I'm trying to get MMTTY going for RTTY, I'm having no luck. I do better over the phone. If someone could call me, I would appreciate it (6300) 859-582-9623.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You may find this helpful http://www.aa5au.com/rtty/. Would not touch it with a barge pole myself. Even though it has been open source for a while, there have not been any updates since the last official release AFAICT. I have a 'thing' about abandonware.

Good luck.

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    It is NOT "abandonware". I am part of the origin test and help group from last century and we still exist as a group, albeit not very active. Some updates have been made by Dave AA6YQ with consent from the Mako and Oba. Steve, glad to help. 

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    This MMTTY set up page worked for my 6300
    http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/mmtty-setup/
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Got a changelog? The latest version I could find was 1.68A which was released on 29th September 2010 - that's nearly 41⁄2 years ago. I'm happy to look at a later release.
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Am also currently using MMTTY with Writelog on a 6300.
    This same setup worked for me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.