Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Turn it on, tune it up and off we go.

Richard G7EIX
Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

So my 6500 has been turned off for about a month, and today I fancied a chin wag.   Turned on the PC, the radio and did a quick tune on 17m and heard a friend and fellow Brit calling.   No AMP here, so 100 watts it was and boom - I'm in.    It works - no messing.  Just works.   

We chatted for 15 mins, me on the 6500 him on his 3000.    Just like making a phone call.  Wonderful!

Proud to be a 6500 owner!

Comments

• Thom Baxter
    Thom Baxter Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Me too!
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Love the Key Ring!

Former 3000 and current 6300 owner here.  Best money I ever spent chasing my hobby. 
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Yup - likewise.   3000, then 5000, got myself a 6500 and sent the 5000 to a good home who needed to be bit by the SDR bug.    I converted many a Kenwood, Yaesu and ICOM fanboy back in Texas.   
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Most people have car brand logos on their keyrings....I needed something unique as a talking point.  So I created a quick design and engraved and cut it on the laser.     Cool toy!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.