Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Great time with my Flex 6500

Steve - M3SXA
Steve - M3SXA Member
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Had a great time with my Flex Radio over the last 11 months or so, heard and worked stations I have not heard before, but sadly time moves on and I have lost interest in HF.
The radio has been sitting here gathering dust, the forum and support have been great just can't fault it so the radio today has found a new home and I'm sticking with my little DMR radio for the time being.. was hoping to have seen the FM feature for the 6500 but it's not quite ready yet.

Anyway good luck to Flex Radio and all its user's 73 de Steve

Comments

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Very sad to see you go.  Hopefully, when time and interest permits, you will return to HF and to Software Defined Radio.
    73!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.