Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

logger with smartsdr

Gene - K3GC
Gene - K3GC Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have read in the community that there are some loggers that can recognize more than on slice but I can't seem to find those posts.
in any case,  I would like to see a list of those loggers that support more than one slice.  I use logic 9 which will only recognize one - maybe I will have to change :(

Answers

• Mark-NA6M
    Mark-NA6M Inactive Employee
    edited May 2016
    Be sure to check out the new N1MM Logger+. While it is still a work in progress, it does talk to Slice A and Slice B rather well.
  • Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

DX4WIN only works correctly if you have 2 slices open.  Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time yet working with it and SSDR to tell you much more.  It did log a station I worked split correctly.  Maybe someone else can give you more info on it if you're interested.

73, Duane

• Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    DXLab talks to two slices just fine.

Jon...kf2e
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    MacLoggerDX works smoothly with the 6000 series and two "VFOs." Beyond two, I'm not sure you will find much support - yet.

• Larry Davis
    Larry Davis Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    let me know if you fine one that will do more than 2
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Log4OM is working on an update to support multiple slices. Probably a few months away. They are looking at the api for the interface. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.