Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Western Massachusetts Flex User?

gene
gene Member
Might anyone in the vicinity of Western MA be kind enough to show off their rig?  I'm located near Amherst, MA - willing to travel in the region.  Best 73s, WT3I

Answers

• Ric KV1W
    Ric KV1W Member
    edited March 2017
    Gene,
    I am in Westborough, faar eastern edge of Western Mass, the rig is in Wells, ME and I run remotely.
    So, it may not fulfill your need, but am usually available in Westborough
    Ric KV1W

• gene
    gene Member
    edited January 2015
    Thanks Ric - Very nice of you to offer.  I would be interested to see how things work.  Let me know when might be convenient for you.
    Here is my email:  gsgeenet@gmail.com
    Gene

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.