Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Get tech support for SDR-Bridge at QRV Systems, not here!

Ed - W2RF
Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
edited July 2018 in New Ideas
SDR-Bridge beta testers:

At this time, after hundreds of users installing and running SDR-Bridge successfully, some setup and other startup issues are being reported by a handful of users. A new release of the program is being prepared to help deal with startup issues. Reporting exactly what your problems are helps tremendously in that developemnt. Please continue to report any issues directly to the QRV Systems website at http://www.qrv.com/contact.html

So far no bugs (zero) have been found in the program.

Thanks for testing!

73 Ed W2RF

Comments

• Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited July 2018
    Ed, what is the best setting in Skimmer, so the freq and callsigns are in sync with the Flex display?
    What I mean is that Skimmer display.
    I keep getting "Access violation at at address etc. etc.
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Bill,

I think you missed the whole point of Ed's message. He wants people to report issues to QRV Systems and even gave the link. You'll probably get faster support and help the developer.

Jon...kf2e
  • Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    It finally sunk in and I replied to QRV
    I was a tad confused as I wasn't using Writelog, so wasn't sure that applied.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.