Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR v1.4

Takeshi Yamada
Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Another week or less to the final free release of SSDR v1.4, but the community is very quiet...
Will it be released on Friday?  
And what can we except other than LAN/FM?
Any improvements of NB/NF?

de JI1BNU
Ken Yamada

Answers

• Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Really hoping for some improvement with the NB.  Just put up my 160 meter antenna and I can't use my 6300 on the band due to noise.  Back to using my 5000 for 160 meters and 6 meters.  NB on 5000 is fantastic.
  • AE0MW
    AE0MW Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I just hope they have found the problem and fixed the DAX issues introduced in 1.3.8. FRS appears to have gone totally silent on the issue in all the threads about it.
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    From what I am hearing, the main plan for 1.4 is going to be "stalled" a bit like 1.3.8 was, and for similar reasons in that they want to make sure that the planned improvements are truly there before they release it and to give the "alpha" testers time to acknowledge and offer further "tweaks" to make it all "as expected".  JIm
  • Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Takeshi:

It is apparent that you didn't receive the latest FlexInsider newsletter which was sent out a few days ago.  You can subscribe to the newsletter here:

http://www.flexradio.com/resources/flexinsider/

You need to read the complete newsletter but the highlights include a short delay in 1.4 and an additional 1.5 release which will focus on important issues like noise reduction.

Reg

• Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Reg,
        thank you, but I subscribe to the Flexinsider.
       I posted this a day or two before I receive the Flexinsider and I understand that it delays about a month and NB/NF went to v1.5 but at free.
       I have no problem with it.   I am enjoying Ham life with v1.3.8

de JI1BNU, JA2IYJ/1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.