Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Window control

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in New Ideas
It would be handy if SmartSDR could have some way of monitoring certain user configurable programs, the idea being that those programs would show as an icon either on the top bar or lower bar of SSDR. Then SSDR could be run full screen and those icons could be used to bring windows to the top of SSDR and the make them disappear. It would be handy for those situations where I would like SSDR maximised and have only brief access to others.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Have you tried running two monitors; one for SDR and the other for Windows programs?
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    That would be two easy. The whole point behind the idea was to make it easier for people to work with with one. There may be many fellow hams who cannot, for one reason or another, be able to or want to use a second monitor.

I do have two monitors, but my main PC has RFI issues so have to use another at the moment. It will be that way for the foreseeable future.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.