Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Switching

Ken W9IE
Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
edited June 2017 in New Ideas
Slice Identification Switching

Re Posting My Idea from several months ago

As most of us know there are many reasons that it would be convenient 
if we could change the Rx Slice Identification. 
IE: Switch (A) with (D). 
This applies to 3rd party software where it only looks for Radio 1 or 2, 
which relates to Rx (A) and (B). 
My suggestion is to provide the ability to RIGHT click on say the 
(A) in the Rx A Flag and it would then either start Flashing or change color. 
Then RIGHT click on say the 
(D) in the Rx D Flag. 
The SSDR would then switch the A and D Identification on each Flag.. 
Everything else would Stay the same... 

Ken W9IE

Comments

• Brian_W9HLQ
    Brian_W9HLQ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    This would be nice if I find a station on the "C" slice and wish to move it to the "A" slice to activate tracking with logging or the "S" meter.  
  • WA6FXT Mike
    WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    My idea would be a little simpler... Right Click on the Slice's Letter Flag, as you suggest, then select the SWAP with A button.

So, if you find somebody on slice 'D' you want to contact, you Right-Click on 'D's flag letter and select the Swap with A button and A and D are swapped.

This makes it a single action operation.

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.