Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR_v1.2.17 download incomplete

Bernie
Bernie Member
edited May 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have tried multiple times to download Ver 1.2.17.  I have used three browsers on both Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.9.4.  The download fails to complete.  The most recent attempts show file sizes of 27.7MB, 27.6MB, 37.2MB, 35.3MB, and 27.2MB.  My ISP is Verizon FIOS and I am located near Tampa, FL...no other known problems with my Internet service.

Bernie
W4BGH

Comments

• K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Try my hosted link and see if it works:

MD5 (SmartSDR_v1.2.17_Installer.exe) = c7ab32a688ea785bb407b5c88c74c418

http://www.k6ozy.us/stuff/SmartSDR_v1.2.17_Installer.exe 

• Bernie
    Bernie Member
    edited May 2018
    Thanks.  This worked "like a champ," and the download speed was significantly faster than my previous attempts from the Flex site.

-73-
    Bernie
    W4BGH
  • Dave-N9CHM
    Dave-N9CHM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hmmm, must be hit or miss, as I downloaded from the Flex site a few hours ago with zero problems.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    We have identified the issue as a CPU resource contention issue on the server that is hosting our web site.  We have made arrangements to migrate the site to a new server at 12:01a ET Saturday (5-July-14) morning, so there will be a web site outage of about 2 hours while we do the migration.  After that, things should be back to normal.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    The issue of corrupted downloads should be resolved now.  We identified that a CPU resource contention issue with our web server was to blame for for the aborted HTTP downloads which resulted in partial file downloads.  Yesterday (yes, on a holiday) we put together an action plan to resolve this issue and very early this morning we migrated the FlexRadio web site to a new server that has much greater CPU resources available to it.  When you visit the web site now you should notice that it is more responsive and should download files a little quicker than before making for an improved user experience.  We apologize for the inconvenience this issue cause and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we resolved it.  Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.