Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ATU or TUNE not working in SSB modes 6300

Bill W2PKY
Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
edited November 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
When clicking ATU in SSB modes on all bands there is no output on the panadapter or the power indicators and the tuning fails. All other modes will tune up correctly. Selecting the TUNE button in SSB modes does not produce any output. ReBooted radio and computer. Was working okay.

Ver 1.2.1.49

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Bill,
      One set of conditions that can cause that is if  your SSB TX bandwidth does not include the CW PITCH frequency...  i.e. a SSB low TX cut frequency of 500 hz and a CW Pitch frequency of 400hz.

I dont know what you have there but maybe its something else.

AL, K0VM

• Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Al-
    You were correct. Forgot I was playing with the pitch frequency today and had it down to 100 Hz. The Pitch frequency must be used to develop the tuning carrier, so it must be within the transmit bandwidth.
    Thanks for the quick help.
    Having a blast with the 6300. 
  • Kurt Zwerger
    Kurt Zwerger Member ✭✭
    Hello, I had a issue today with the ATU. Now it works, after following your recommendations. 73 de IN3DOV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.