Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Getting it ALL to work together

Mike_W7TUS
Mike_W7TUS Member ✭✭
I've had my Flex 6500 a couple of months. When I ordered it I wanted to use HRD and have my Icom amp and SteppIR Antenna change bands along with the Flex as they did with my PROIII. After a lot of frustration I finally figured out how to make all that happen. I called Neal Campbell at http://www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/. Neal provides Flex radio setup for a very reasonable fee in a couple of different plans.

After 2+ hours on TeamViewer he had all the software working together beautifully. He even figured out that with the latest version of DDUtil we didn't need to run Mini-Deluxe. He also fixed a couple of thorny issues related to my Windows 7 computer. Along with all of that he was able to answer my questions and he resolve several misunderstandings I had about how DDUtil works and how it needs to be" wired up". He is a great guy with an enormous amount of knowledge about computes and Flex radios (I think he owns 4 Flexs). He is a pleasure to work with and I now have the radio I wanted.

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    What a nice post Michael! Thank you so much!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.