Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Blank!

Steve - M3SXA
Steve - M3SXA Member
edited November 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Strange one today, was listening and searching around on my second computer, Flex 6500 had been on for about 3 hours, anyway quit SmartSDR and went onto my main computer ran SmartSDR and a blank window where the pan adapters should have been!!! Quit SmartSDR and run it again still the same no pan adapters shown.... Should have showed four of them, quit SmartSDR and turned off the 6500 but pressing the button the flex refused to switch off so just kept my finger on the button and it just quit not the usual 16sec shutdown. Fired up SmartSDR again after starting up the 6500 again and all was well....

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Steve,
      1) When moving the 6500 from one PC to another ( direct ethernet connection ) I have found it necessary to reboot the 6500 after shutting down SSDR on the first PC and before starting up the second. 
     2) I have found that in some cases, when it comes up with no panadapter, that I could just add a panadapter and every thing was happy again.
    YMMV
    AL, K0VM
  • Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi Al, the 6500 is connected via the router/switch and sometimes when on the everyday computer I run the flex on that one listening to the chatter on 40 mt to save firing up the 'radio' computer and it's never done it before so was a first for me. The option for opening another panadapter was grayed out as I had closed down with four open.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Steve - how frequently is this happening?
  • Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi Tim, it only did it the once.... more concerned about this...
    https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/jumps_to_40meters

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.