Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wow! 1.2.1

K2CM
K2CM Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Wow!  What a fabulous upgrade!  The CW filters appear to be better, the panafall is great! Thanks!

Comments

• W3DCB
    W3DCB Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

Ain't it great!  I have been so pleased with each and every version of Smart-SDR.  I hope that upgrades will start to come at a faster pace, however.  I would really like to see Internet access to the radio.  Each upgrade has convinced me that I made the correct decision to invest in the 6700 last Dayton-time, 2013.  I knew that Flex would get the job done!

I have had minimal difficulty with setting up each  new version...I have been at a loss to explain why others have had problems...With a bit of manipulation, I have been able to get each version running.

Keep up the good work!

Daniel

W3DCB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.