Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DX4win

Joe Veras
Joe Veras Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
I have my Flex 3000/PSDR 2.7.2 working successfully with DX4win on CW and RTTY (using MMTTY). It reads PSK31 using the built-in WINPSK but will not transmit. The same is true of stand alone FLDIGI, MMVARI, Digipan, and MixW programs. Need help or a hair transplant soon! Joe, K9OCO

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Joe
    If you will install Teamviewer (www.teamviewer.com) I will be happy to connect to your system and take a look for you. Just shoot me an email when you have it ready for me to connect.
  • Joe Veras
    Joe Veras Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Wow . . . fantastic, Neal!  I am off in about ten minutes for 3 days out of town, but will set up teamviewer early next week when I am ready to proceed. TNX in advance.

Joe, K9OCO
  • Joe Veras
    Joe Veras Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Neal-
    I am still "experimenting" with PSDR and digital mode programs. Originally, I was focusing on MMTTY and WinPSK because they would run as part of my logging program ( DX4Win). In the interim, I decided to just go with Fldigi. On receive, it works fine with my setup, but I am still having problems getting it to transmit . . . as I did with the other programs. It seems to be audio-related somehow.

I have teamviewer up and running, so let me know when it will be convenient for you to take a look at my setup.
    TNX.
    Joe, K9OCO
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Joe  Send me your ID and password to my email (nealk3nc@gmail.com)
  • Joe Veras
    Joe Veras Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Thanks, Neal, for taking the time to help me sort out my digital mode problems. I'm now on the air making PSK and RTTY QSOs with my Flex 3K. It doesn't end any happier than that!
    73-
    Joe, K9OCO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.