Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

manufacture date

Options
I'm sure I read it here somewhere but dam'ed if I can find it just wondered how you read your serial number of the Flex 6000 series  (6500) to see  when it was manufactured month?

Answers

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    To the best of my knowledge...

The first 4 digits of the serial number are XXYY where....

XX = Week number of year from 01 - 52
    YY = Year of manufacture - eg 13 = 2013

Stu K6TU
  • rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Oh neat, that's good to know.  I was kinda wondering when mine was made.  Now I know. :)
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Here is a handy Week converter.......

http://www.epochconverter.com/epoch/weeknumbers.php

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

• Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Neat.... October mine then :-) tnx's for that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.