Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DXCC!

Rick Hadley - W0FG
Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I did it. I set myself a goal of logging 100 countries on HRD and submitting them to LoTW before the big contest this weekend.  Tonight I hit 100!  Thanks to everyone in Austin for making such a fantastic radio!!!!

Comments

• rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Awesome!  Congrats!!!
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Way to go! 

I have 107 worked, but only 65 confirmed via LoTW so far.  I wish everyone would make the move to LoTW.  It is great!  This is all with simple antennas.  I hope to polish off a bunch this weekend and work more stations who will confirm with LoTW.  I have been a ham for 40 years, and have been having more fun hunting DX with this rig than ever before.  Running Splits with 2 slices and stereo headphones has made the difference on many of the most recent and most difficult contacts.  Thanks FLEX!

• Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Awsome. Welcome to the DXCC.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015

I have 123 countries worked on JT65. However, I only have 79 confirmed.

This not a LoTW issue.  The problem is that the very rare ones required that you pay for their cards.  They ask not for 1 or 2 dollars but for four or 5 bucks plus SAE! I refuse to paid for a card.  This is a mutual exchange not a money making proposition. 

I can understand their situation I was in the same predicament in the early 1960's operation as KP4DAT and the request where numerous.  I told the stations worked that my cards where all being send via the bureau.

I hope that you get your cards.  I been waiting for several Asians and  island off the coast of Africa. for more than 3 years: And many others in other modes for more than 15!

• Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I'm the same way.  I stopped serious DXing back in the 80's at 250 countries confirmed with paper QSLs as I got tired of the expense.   I probably had 275 worked before I lost the shack to flooding.  This time I'm going to see what I can do strictly on LoTW and eQSL.  Now it's just for fun.  I landed two more this morning for #'s 118 & 119.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Welcome to the club, Rick!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.