Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No TX but DAX and input seems OK

Doug g4ovr
Doug g4ovr Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Do not know how to add Jpeg screen shot.

Answers

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    If you are using windows use Snipping Tool.  Click on the windows icon on the lower left side of screen and go to Accessories and you will find Snipping Tools.  You can do a full screen snip, window snip, rectangular snip or free form snip.  You can then save the file as a jpeg.  Then you should be able to add the jpeg to commentimageimage by selecting the camera on the comment.  Though I cant seem to get the jpg to attach to this comment.

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Got it this time.  Guess not.  I wonder if there is a problem.image  I was able to add an image in other messages but I can not seem to do it here on this comment.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    For adding images to Community posts, click on the "still" camera icon (not the movie camera) at the bottom of the editor and upload it.  There is a 2MB max limit size.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.