Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Shutdown issue

Not sure if this is a problem or not. When my 6500 was new touching the power button once would shut it down. Now, i always have to do a second push. The first push lights the display back up, the second push starts the shutdown process.

Comments

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    John, Push the power button once , screen goes blank, but wait..... The shutdown should appear in a few seconds, there is just a much longer delay going into shutdown then we had in earlier versions. Then the second power would complete the shutdown.
  • John Thompson
    John Thompson Member
    edited February 2014

As usual Dudley, you are 100% correct.  I feel like a fool but I will survive.  This radio, like my 5000 was, is just simply fantastic, and you guys are even more so.  Thank you very much!

John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.