Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

"I never expected the 1st DAX beta release to be this good" Its very usable at such an early develop

Options
James Nelson
James Nelson Member ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
If this is what we have now imagine six months down the road, I was going to say this will **** the competition away except I can't as there is NO competition. A paradigm monopoly is what we have..... so while the others play with PC based copies we have the REAL FPGA DEAL. The nay-Sayers and early adopters that rejected the beta issue would not like this at all. I know I speak for many who were so patient throughout the long and anxious wait that we have something so very VERY special. I love my 6700... thanks guys ! Feel free to use my comments in anyway to advance product participation. To say I'm happy with my 6700 is a gross understatement. 73' James VK2JN

Comments

• Norm S
    Norm S Member
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I agree. I've set up DAX 1 and DAX 2. One is for running digital modes when using HRD. Seems to work fairly well. I've had to toggle the TX a couple of times but for the most part it's been working. DAX 2 is for my Jabra Wireless headset. I love this thing because I am no longer tied to a boom mic. I can kick back in my easy chair and talk without having to move the boom around. Currently I have to mouse over to the MOX button to key up, but that's not too bad. Now once VOX is working with DAX, I will be free to walk around the house and even around the yard and still be on HF. I love this setup. Can't wait for VOX to operate via DAX. Oh, and I've gotten excellent audio reports when using the Jabra wireless mic. I'm stoked!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.