Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT_HRD_Win7 Computer Setup

Ernest - W4EG
Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in New Ideas
I have successfully completed integrating - SmartSDR - CAT - DAX - Win7 - HRD - WSJT for digital operation. In other topics there instructions for all the above software. Here are several photos of the final link to have DAX and WSJT operational. This is how HRD looks when WSJT is working. (This just extra information) If you like more info. please drop me an email (see QRZ.COM)

Comments

• Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Why not just post it here?
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Mike, There seems to be no interest on my posted information that I left on Sunday. Perhaps, I should had worded the subject differently. But, it's there for anyone that is interested. I even discussed how to solved the DAX installation on a step by step. Perhaps, other at FRS decides and put them all under a singular subject.
  • Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Ah, ok. I see. My problem is getting HRD to recognize the radio properly. I'm running HRD 6.1.4.189 and DM-780 keeps saying the configuration is not recognized. When I use DDUtil in place of HRD, it's recognized properly, but as PSDR insead of SSDR, but the main thing is that it works. I can't trigger TX on HRD when connecting directly from SSDR to HRD.
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I found I needed to define a PTT port in CAT and then point HRD at that. From cold, I first start SSDR, then DDUtil, then HDR and then everything seems to fall into place.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    At the present time I am not running any thing that would require to use DDUTIL. I'm using CAT for all necessary communications. Just for information I use Idiom Press to control my Hy-Gain rotor and a dedicated USB to RS232 connector. The only draw back is HRD 6.1 is the mode change; It does not follow. Last but not least HRD has "TOO MANY BUTTOMS TO SET." If you like I could take pictures and send them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.