Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR Memory questions

Options
Fred Collins
Fred Collins Member
edited November 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am new to the 6700 and SMART SDR. Have it and sdr com up and working pretty well but have a couple of questions. I don't see any way to save various operating configurations, may be some place I haven't looked yet. Second, how do you go about closing the program and re-opening on the same band etc.? Any pointers would be appreciated Fred

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Fred, The cuurent version of PowerSDR has no means of saveing configurations and it alsways opens on 14.1 Mhz.. Full persistance and configurations is awaitng future development.. I wish it were otherwsie... See the Flex SSDR Roadmap. http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=425 AL, K0VM
  • Fred Collins
    Fred Collins Member
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Thanks very much Al I guess that is why I couldn't find it. 73
  • Jim Bryce W5HFS
    Jim Bryce W5HFS Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It is my understanding that persistence of configuration is not yet fully implemented in the current version of the software. It is planned for the future. I've been using a 6700 for several months now, and while it is somewhat inconvenient to have to recongigure some things, that is way over compensated by the great things the radio does.
  • Fred Collins
    Fred Collins Member
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Thanks Jim I am sure the development team will get to it Appreciate the reply 73 Fred

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.