Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where did this come from?

Options
Marv
Marv Member
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
SDR#v1.0.01000-IQ Imbalanceed gain=1.000 Phase=0.000 poped up while operating my 6500. Can anyone tell me what program this would be associated with. Tnx Marv W0ZK

Answers

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Options
    tom, Where did this pop up at? On the SmartSDR program or on the display of the radio?
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Could you include a screenshot of it? I don't know of anything like that in SmartSDR.
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I do not recognize this text. I did a few searches in the codebase and I cannot find pieces of the string anywhere.
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited February 2017
    Options
    We were contacted off-line and told that the text came from a third-party application.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.