Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Our notes for FRS

Sergey R5AU
Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in New Ideas
Hi Team, i saw many different requirements for F6xxx radio on this community. From the some basic one, up to the really smart for future use. I think we can ask FRS to set on this site a list(spreadsheet) of the our wishes what we would like to see be implemented into the Hi-Tech most wanted radio. I believe it will be more productive and visible for FRS instead separate remarks. Could i get you opinion with this ?
3 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited February 2017
    Sergey, this is a good idea -- the issue is how to rank the items as most to least important/wanted. We've not thought of a good way to do this so we are currently relying on the community to express their wishes in individual threads in this section and others vote on them. The more votes, the more important we view an item.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Well Steve, you are right, from my point view it should be a public document(spreadsheet or any thing else) with voting status on separate items, BTW we should keep in mind very important to have very clear feature specification what should be fixed as "wishes" into the discussion within separate topics of this community. In case this is initiative applicable (let's wait for other comments), we need to have a green flag from FRS with further publishing of the regular updates by FRS here what will be very appreciated, it is a long way but will be a success story also.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I would envision this as a monthly user poll where each verified user can to choose their top five items. The poll would have to run on a periodic basis to account for new items on the list and features that have been fulfilled.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Well Robert, good comment, sure every body would like to have maximum as soon is possible, in one side we can verify our wishes in other way around 5-6 items(or ex: 10%-25% ?) will prevent from prioritization of the everything

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.