Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Receive Ant 1 and Ant 2 Reverse Internally

Ken W9IE
Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Antenna 1 and Antenna2 Flip Flop Receiving is Normal using Ant1 If I change to Receive Ant B all is still OK Change Back to Receive Ant 1 all is still OK If I Change to Receive Ant A , All is OK If I then change back to Receive Ant1, Signals are way down around - 130 Dbm If I then switch back to Receive Ant2 Normal Receive is active now on Ant 2 Antenna 2 does not have anything connected to it The only way to correct is to Drop SmartSDR and then Re-Connect. The 6700 Does not need to be powered off and back on The problem will repeat each time it is tried. Ken W9IE

Comments

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    There are many (known) issues with the antenna matrix switching in the current release. Hold tight - changes are on their way in a future release. This is a known issue and a high priority one to fix. Stu K6TU
  • Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    One Small correction to my Post... The Tests were on 40 Meters... The reason I did see signals down -130 Dbm was that I did have a 6 meter Beam connected to Ant 2... However: normal reception did switch from Ant 1 to Ant 2 I hope I have explained this in enough detail Ken W9IE
  • Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Stu, I can sure do that... ( Hold Tight ) Ken

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.