Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartCat Install Procedure

geep
geep Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
I think there is a small error in the version .13 PDF notes in regard to the location and execution of the cat file. It is located where the docs indicate but is in another subfolder called "modules." The filename is also incorrect, should be catinstaller_64.msi ( in my case on a 64 bit machine). This could be pretty confusing for an inexperience or first time user. It was for me and I am a long time Flex user. geep wa4rts

Comments

• N4TTY
    N4TTY Member ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I was just beginning to wade through that section of the release notes when I saw your comment. Probably just an oversight on the editing of the prior release note to this new version. Although I never did install the 0.12.17 SmartCAT, so can't verify that it was OK in that version.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.