Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need help with crashes

Win7 Home addition Intel I-3-2120 CPU@3.30 GH 6 gigs of ram 64 bit V0.12.17.18545 My 6700 keeps shutting down. The first time I was trying to sign in on the net at 3.950 and the radio froze up. Multiple attempts to restart the radio kept failing. I unhooked everything before it restarted. This afternoon I hooked up the radio everything started correctly. It then just shut down with me doing nothing. Now I am stuck in the start and shut down loop again. I give up I have no idea of what I have done. Mike KJ4YPY

Comments

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Is this the actual radio or the software that is hanging? How are you connecting to the radio? Through a hub? Router? WiFi? Or direct cable from PC to Radio?
  • Mike Simpson
    Mike Simpson Member
    edited September 2013
    It's the radio. It goes through the startup but I never get the icon to start the software as soon as it goes to a blue light and Flex 6700 it shuts down. I connect the radio directly to the router.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Ok, I see. In that case then I think its probably a good idea to open up a Support Ticket and the good folks like Tim or Dudley can help you through diagnostics. http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/home
  • Mike Simpson
    Mike Simpson Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for the time and hopefully we get this fixed before the weekend.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Me too, it would be a shame to have a weekend ahead and not be able to play radio. Fingers crossed that it is a simple fix to get you back up and running.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Mike, I am converting this problem topic into a HelpDesk ticket for direct support.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.