Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX losing slice connection

WB9IXS
WB9IXS Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in DAX

Hello,

Why do I have to randomly select the RX DAX stream slice? Sometimes it is on 15 mtrs or maybe 30 mtrs or ??. The next time I turn on the radio the DAX maybe there or not on. Going to the DAX popup window has this message ... the channel has been enabled this channel not selected in a smartSDR slice. It was selected yesterday so what I am doing wrong? I don't remember that I had to re select it so many times.

Thanks

Jim

Answers

• WB9IXS
    WB9IXS Member ✭✭

It's been a week now and I don't see any answers yet. I did notice that 42 people read my question so maybe I wrote it up wrong.

The problem I am having is when I restart my radio and launch the DAX program the RX DAX is not connected to the slice. All the RX DAX connections were working on the last operating session. So why do I need to restart the connections that are not streaming this time?

Thanks

Jim

• W9WLX_Chuck
    W9WLX_Chuck Member ✭✭

Slice receiver parameters like the DAX channel are saved in the Global profile. Any changes made are NOT automatically saved to a loaded Global profile, unlike the MIC and Transmit profiles. Changes to existing Global profiles can only be made by manually re-saving the profile using the Profiles control panel.

Chuck

• DonE
    DonE Member ✭✭

Chuck i can't the DAX , i ceate a transmit profile with dax enabled save it global switch to another band and come back and it is disabled . what am i doing wrong

• DonE
    DonE Member ✭✭

Chuck i can't the DAX to save , i ceate a transmit profile with dax enabled save it global switch to another band and come back and it is disabled . what am i doing wrong

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.