Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TRANSMITT CW IN DXLOG

S58M DARE
S58M DARE Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Third-Party Software

Hello!

After much thought, I decided to download a new logging program, namely DXLOG, which allows easier control between the two radios on my Flex6600. It also enables competition simulation training.

I downloaded the program today. I connected all the ports in the program fairly quickly and the log program started working on the first try.

However, there was one problem, namely when transmitting CW messages.

Each time between individual letters and numbers, the program automatically pauses, so that the message is not fluid. It should sound like this: TEST S58M, but it sounds like this: T E S T S 5 8 M.

I already tried different Winkeyer settings but I can't fix the problem.

Does anyone else have experience with this and can help me with advice?

73 Dare

Comments

• S58M DARE
    S58M DARE Member ✭✭

Problem solved. We must focus to Extra buffer in Winkey configuration. My level is on 5.

Best 73

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.