Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Monitoring DAX audio

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
This is not really a question rather an observation.

I know right now monitoring (MON) the DAX tx audio is not available.  But....

During the RTTY NAQP this weekend while transmitting I accidentally bumped the tuning knob (flex control) and as soon as I did I was hearing the transmitted DAX audio.  This happens only when you change freq while transmitting from DAX.  Obviously not a good thing to do but may be a clue to eventually get this function without having to bump the frequency. :)

Greg

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This defect has been previously identified and is in the bug tracker for further investigation.  Thanks for the confirming report.
  • W4EY
    W4EY Member
    edited June 2018

FLEX:

It would be Nice to have a TAB along side the TABS shown on the Transmit Panel that when selected would display the DAX Control panel for the Active slice. A DAX Tab next to the "EQ" tab when selected would put the DAX control panel showing RX and TX Status on the Transmit Panel following the same size of the other displayed boxes.  It would show the DAX RX/TX status for the active Slice.  When moving between Slices, Digital modes, I have to bring up the DAX Control Panel to verify that it is working for selected Slice.

Since I am running two monitors, selecting the DAX Icon in the control panel  will open the DAX Control panel in different locations on one of the two monitors. Usually  opens on the Slices.

Bill

W4EY

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    This really isn't applicable to Greg's post and is better to start a new Idea post so others can comment on it. Please reference the new topic here: DAX Control panel on side bar

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.