Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 15981 - 16000 of 18323
Photo of Bill-W9OL
QSO 97500 tonight
Worked qso 97,500 a few moments ago. These last 500 or so were all JT65 or JT9. I've got the 6K really dialed in on JT modes now. Waitin...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
SSDR features?
I am wondering. In PSDR under panadapter there are many options like scop, Phase, Histagram, and more. Are there going to be those offere...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1FR
SSDR Display Hanging
Have a feeling this is a problem with my computer and not SSDR or my 6700.  But, just wondering if any others have seen the following:  a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Mac mini And Bootcamp
Cannot get bootcamp to find my network. Everything works great in Parallels. I want to check both out and make up my mind as to which one...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of David McVinnie
SWR Sweep
The signature series radio hardware can already measure SWR.  Why not create a software routine that sweeps an antenna (in BYP) and plots...
  • 8 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
Pure signal?
I received this email from some one today. I am putting in some of his comments. We talked about pure signal and he can't understand why...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered