Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 15601 - 15620 of 17027
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
Strange noise on TX release
Hello,  noticed a strange noise when you release the PTT (MOX) very annoying if I operate on CW as a trigger I thought it was a problem o...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dale G. Brown
smartsdr 1.1 install
How do I recycle the 6500?  I uninstalled the other versions and tried to install but it did not receive.  I uninstalled several times, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom
CW via SDR CAT
Dear all, is it possible in 1.1 (or corresponding updated SmartSDR CAT) to CW key the rig via SmartSDR CAT without any additional extern...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed, K0KC
DAX Is Forgetful
I operate mostly on the digital modes, especially JT65 and JT9. I often have just one panadapter and one slice enabled. I use DAX Chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
'Dropouts' on 6500
I am nit picking here but when tuning across the band I hear momentary ‘dropouts’ several seconds apart, sort of a very short duration ‘s...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
API
Is the pending API only for access to the radio's digital data or is it for radio control functions as well? ,
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drax
CreatePanadapter method
What is the Size object required by the Radio.CreatePanadapter method?  What dimensions should it be?  The code looks like it refers to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of N4TTY
Slice/CAT Issue
I had created 3 slices, Slice A was set for DIGU with DAX Channel 1 both for transmit and receive. Slice A was talking to FLDigi. And CAT...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ed, K0KC
APF
I generally only work the digital modes with my 6700, but decided that I needed a CW "fix" this afternoon. I have worked three stations a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise