Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 15101 - 15120 of 16995
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
TNF
TNF works but not like PSDR. I turned it on and it got rid of the tuner upper but it also distorted the audio.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - M3SXA
Waterfall
When I first see the announcement about the waterfall being added I thought ok... can't see myself using that much but actually I now fin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
FSK added to modes
Please indicate your interest in having FSK added to the mode list. FSK was an advertised mode and the keying inputs are available on th...
  • 15 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Greg
DAX persistence
Is it possible to add the levels for the various DAX channels to the persistence table so they don't have to be reset all the time? Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Flexless
With a great deal of mixed emotion, i am presently Flexless. KA3NAM purchased my beloved 3000 this weekend. Joe will be a fine additio...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Carl YoungCY
Smart SDR wants after v1.2.1.25
Following short list of wants/problems noted: 1.  3 or more deep band stacking register with band, mode, bandwith, etc memmory presistenc...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K6OZY
The 6300 is wonderful!
Here is a video of a quick 30 minutes with my Flex 6300. Here I make a DX contact on 20M at the start at 2AM, which is unexpected on my C...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise