Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 15021 - 15040 of 16997
Photo of Don WB3FTQ
Happy user
my 6500 arrived at 1630 today, May 30. it took about half an hour to hook up the PS and install the software. switched to dummy load and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K1UO - Larry
BCD Band Data?
Has any decision been made on how to provide BCD Band Data signals to peripheral equipment directly from the Flex6K series?  Perhaps an e...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W0QKL
Thanks for the quick responce.
I would like to thank Flexradio Systems for there fast response. Just before I had to leave on a extended trip out of country there was a...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve - N5AC
FLEX-6300 CW output power adjustment
A few FLEX-6300 customers have mentioned that output power on CW is lower than the output power on SSB.  We have looked at several differ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Thank You, Tim!
Tim, I have had my 6700 for almost a year now and have been primarily working JT65 and JT9 with a little CW, PSK31, and SSB now and then...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Time to praise!
After all the noise being posted the past few days about "Flex is not keeping their promise on shipping dates for my 6300", etc., Gerald...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve - M3SXA
crash
Oh dear... was just quitting two TNF filters and this popped up... Ok then I got this..... And finally...... Hope photos help... R...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - M3SXA
Blank!
Strange one today, was listening and searching around on my second computer, Flex 6500 had been on for about 3 hours, anyway quit SmartSD...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem