Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14981 - 15000 of 16084
Photo of Ken - NM9P
DAX observations
Here are a few observations after a week of using DAX. 1) It is wonderful to be back on digital, and is very clean! 2) It is nice t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ed baker
DAX Off
Hello I realize DAX is not fully operational and this observation may be premature It appears that DAX when not being used does no...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NM1W
slice b is missing
This morning I fire up smartsdr and go to create a 2nd rcvr and now I have A and C.. I look on all the other bands and panadpters to find...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Beppe IK3VIG
New S-meter
Hi, this is the first image of my new S-meter for SmartSDR, working on CAT. It seems perfectly integrated in SmartSDR, placing its ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marv
75 meter distortion on recieved audio
With 1.0.24 I getting distortion on recieved audo only on the 75 meter band. It almost seems like an AGC problem. All other bands are g...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
Happy New Year !
Dear All, Happy New Year 2014 ! All the best, thank you for cooperation and 73 from Moscow !
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W0QKL
Band reset button
There should be a band reset, if you move outside the ham band to monitor other bands then move on to other another band using band selec...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Ed, K0KC
10 Meter Spurs
I have noted some rather significant spurs across the 10 meter band (approximately 10 dB above the noise floor and spaced about 5 KHz apa...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
SmartCAT 1.2.2.
I noticed that SmartCAT will not acknowledge the ports that have been created while connected to a WiFi connection. The 6500 is up and ru...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question