Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14561 - 14580 of 14636
Photo of Peter Driessen
GigE data format
Is there any documentation available on the GigE datastream between radio and computer. In particular, what is the format of the IQ samp...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Flex6700 at wa6fxt - an update
I love my new station and my Flex6700!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Jim WA9ABB
Speaker mute using keyboard space bar
Discovered that after you click on the speaker control on the SSDR screen to mute it, that you can then alternately unmute and mute th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Don - N5DOA
Thanks Tim great place for info.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of NN9T
sdr 1000 pci to parallel port
have sdr 1000, trying to get working with newer computer quad core with out a parallel port. Have tried a couple different pci to parall...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken K7YR
Power Speaker Connection never sleeps! Hi HI
Power Speaker Connection I note that when the 6700 has cycled off, the powered speakers emit one 1/2 second sound bursts......ssssss.....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
TCXO / OCXO behavior differences
Andrew, Maybe Steve can comment on this but I wonder if there is a difference in the behavior since the 6500 has a TCXO (temp compensat...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken W9IE
The Community Web Site is Great
I Liked the Community Web Site When it first came on line, but now that everyone is using it, IT IS JUST GREAT. I applaud Flex Rad...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
How difficult is it to install the GPSDO module in 6500?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael - N5TGL
Lack of a functioning noise blanker is killing me!
Here in southwest Texas, it's been really dry. Normally we have enough rain to keep the powerline noise at bay, but now it's so dry the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg - K5GJ
Why does my AVATAR head look like I gained 60 pounds.... or grown to 8 feet tall?
Ok.... At the risk of starting a joke thread that won't stop... When we set the Community up, I loaded a properly 3:5 aspect formatte...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - N1MD
DC power to FLEX-6000 continuously?
Is there any reason a FLEX-6000 radio should not have DC power continuously supplied to it? Keeping the power on certainly facilitates ke...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Bailey
TX Audio Level active on Receive
I noticed today that the TX audio level indicator appears to be active on receive. Speaking into the mic while receiving produces level c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of k0eoo
Jumping to a DX spot with DX4WIN & the 6500/SSDR 12.17.
Interfacing DX4WIN to 6500 problem. I am able to connect DX4WIN to my 6500 OK as long as I have RXB turned on when I try and connect DX4...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken W9IE
When I shut down my 6700, Is it normal to have to press the power button twice
After Pressing the Power Button the first time, The FLEX-6700 In the display disappears and the light remains GREEN. Then I need to p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich K3SOM
Next Beta Version - When?
When will the next version after v0.12.17 be made available?
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Using the Heil proset ic headset with the 6500. I see a difference between 20 db boost on and off. which would be correct, on or off?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roger Thompson AD5T
FLEX-6700 on 2m?
How are the 2m (and 4m) band selections supposed to function on the FLEX-6700 when the software is more mature? What added equipment is ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Lalumia
Heil ICm mic with Flex 3000
I have a Heil ICm microphone that I use with my Icom7000. I would like to use it with my Flex 3000. Would it work? and what do I need to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alan, K2WS
Enhancing Windows SmartSDR while squashing bugs in the embedded software
There must be already posted dozens of pending suggestions to improve the ergonomics and functionality of SmartSDR. Why not work on thes...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered