Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14541 - 14560 of 14636
Photo of Don - kx9q
Questions about digital mode operation
On my setup it shows ports 4 & 14 created in device manager. So based on this information I can setup port "pairs" but I still do no...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K2CM
What is Zendesk as recently referred to by Tim?
Tim, you referred to Zendesk. What is it?
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Russell
High CPU usage since installing SmartSDR/CAT.
G'day, In my Core2 Duo, 2.1GHz, Win7 ultimate x86, 3g Ram, Hybrid HDD system PSDR ran at under 30%CPU load. This was in fact largely pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Al
I'm lost on using CAT for MMTTY PTT
How do I set up the 6700 and a CAT virtual port to use a PTT command from MTTY software? I am totaly new to SmartSDR CAT. Finally got my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VA7LWE
No joy yet with my new 6700
My new 6700 arrived today. Eager to get going even though I had limited time to play I connected the power, antenna and ethernet (but no...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Harvey Wizbang
6500 ERROR message on startup.
Did not have the 6500 on for several days while using the F5K. powering on the 6500 and ERROR PHS5V3-5.88 came up with red flashing ligh...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard, N7HX
What's an easy way to find a question you have posted without it getting lost in all the other posts?
Since there are several different "Related Product/Service" categories it is hard to sometimes to remember where you put it.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dale brown
Newbie today....Learning curve
Just got the SmartSDR installed and it was very easy. Great job. I will need quite a learning curve to be able to navigate the screen, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of K4ELO
My fans turn on high intermittently
Tim - sometimes soon after I turn on my 6700 and without having transmitted, the side fans go into high mode for about 5 seconds, then sl...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1UO - Larry
Can you use the Radiosport RS20 Headset with the FLEX-6000
Is anyone using a Radiosport RS20 headset on their Flex6X00 radio? Any issues? What did you use for an adapter to the Foster type mic j...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al K0VM
Click Tune offset for RTTY
on my wish list of functions to be added to SSDR/F6k is Click tune offset for digital modes, especially RTTY.. With current implimentati...
  • 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Al
on start up spectrum has a pattern of up and down peaks
6700 with GPSDO using Win 7 On start up I sometime get a spectrum that I don't know what it is or even know how to describe. It starts ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of philip.theis
How do you connect an external frequency reference to a FLEX-6000?
Are there any such indications for external disciplined sources? Note: This topic was created from a reply on the How do I know that th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K4EAR
Working Split
Let's work DX split with two SCUs, same band and two slices each with two TX/RX antennas, and flip flop as needed. Sync the RX freq on t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Audio channels flip RX1/RX2
Odd thing just happened. Listening on 17m with RX 1 panned to the left speaker, and RX 2 panned right. While listening, they swapped spea...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of K4EAR
Monitor audio in the 6700 vs 5000
In the Flex 5000 with 2nd rx it looked like a -80dbc pad from the rf driver to the PA being relay switched to the RX1 input if monitor wa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill
Can't fit full display on screen
I am running PowerSDR in demo mode on a Dell 17-inch notebook. The PowerSDR screen is cut off at the bottom. I changed screen resoluti...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
Flex-6500 cooling fan noise might be excessive
Flex-6500 cooling fan noise: I REALLY LIKE my Flex-6500, first of all! (Thanks to the FLEX TEAM!) I have had two of the Flex-5000a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
NOT Following?
The community system does allow me to follow a specific topic if I follow it specifically.. But I want to read everything I clicked on...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K2CM
Tuning indicator on CW to center signal in the passband
With the K3, as I tune over a CW signal, there is an indicator on the screen that allows me to center the signal within the filter bandwi...
  • 7 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration