Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14521 - 14540 of 14636
Photo of Michael N6BRP
Issues Still present in the latest release
I've noticed two issues that are still present in SmartSDR 0.13.10. 1. The noise blanker still takes a long time to recover after tran...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VA7LWE
'Archived' threads - Community question
Is it true that when threads are "archived", they disappear from activity and aren't searchable? That appears to be the case. I know ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Stuart KM6QX
CODEC Aliasing All Better Now
v0.13.10 CODEC upgrade is AWESOME !! The audio spectrum shown below is of an AM broadcast station playing music, with the Slice Receive...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Dave - WB5NHL
Overlapping slice control panels - neat fix
Love the way you guys worked the fixed for overlapping slice Rx control panels... cute flips! Makes working close in splits much easier. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
Thanks for all you do
Flex, you guys are doing a bang up job and getting the radio and software out to us. I hope you sell a lot radios. Also consider mobile r...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken K7YR
Frequency Display Box fixed location
Location of the frequency display boxes are apparently fixed. [To the left of the frequency selected. I note that in setting up any ba...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Good update in this weeks Insider - I'm glad to see Persistence is moved to V1.0.
Good update in this weeks Insider - I'm glad to see Persistence is moved to V1.0. End of Sept (or even October) for V1.0 release sound...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K4EAR
I've lost my CAT32
Before upgrading I deleted the original CAT32 and it did not load with .13.10 after the update sequence.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mike Simpson
Need help with crashes
Win7 Home addition Intel I-3-2120 CPU@3.30 GH 6 gigs of ram 64 bit V0.12.17.18545 My 6700 keeps shutting down. The first tim...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Unhandled Error
Just had a hiccup with SSDR 0.12.17. Went to switch from monitoring 6m to working 12m. I'm sure I've done that before. But, SSDR crashed....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Joe DiMare
What is the transmit filter width on the 6500. Can the width be changed?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
SmartSDR Preview Release 0.13.10 is available for download
SmartSDR v0.13.10 is now available for download for use with your FLEX-6700 and FLEX-6500 Signature Series SDR. Please follow the upgr...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Will there be an SDK for the Mac's? I long for support for Apple products!
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerry Carver
new computer with no firewire card
Is there a solution for these new computers with no firewire card? I should have checked but with an upscale model one would expect it t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
Hi All,i just got my 6700, how to set up fixed IP address on 6700 ?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don - kx9q
How to Create a New Panadapter
How do I go about opening up another receiver slice so that it is horizontal? When I select +RX I get vertical slices.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K2CM
Audio hiss with narrow filters
When I narrow the filters down to 100 or 50 hz, I get audio hiss. The copy ability would be vastly improved if this hiss could be reduce...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of W9DR
Flex-6700 vs. Flex-5000 on 6 Meters
I have completed A/B testing of a Flex-6700 vs. a Flex-5000 on 6 Meters. (receive only) The test was done under conditions of no e's open...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VA7LWE
Panadapter lag, network latencies?
While experimenting today I connected to the 6700 over wifi and moved around a bit. I got into a situation where the panadapter was noti...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dale G. Brown
mouse wheel tuning
I like being able on the 5000 to put the mouse arrow on the frequency and roll the mouse wheel to increase or decrease the selected digit...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged