Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14501 - 14520 of 14634
Photo of W5XZ - dan
'thin client sweepstakes...'
OLD ibm T-60...BARELY ran PwrSDR...connected my 6500 up to my router with 70' piece of cat5e, connected the laptop by WiFi...even with cr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim Bryce W5HFS
Thin Client Sweepstakes
Thin Client Sweepstakes: How low can you go? We know essentially all the computing in the 6000 series is done in the Flexradio itself wit...
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
DB15 to RG45 to a signal link USB
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike - N1MD
N1MM Logger with new SmartSDR CAT?
Now that SmartSDR CAT supports a serial port PTT, has anyone configured N1MM Logger with a Flex-6000 radio to generate CW for contesting?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Erwin Beemer
SDR 1000 Internal fuse
Inside my SDR 1000 on the terminal strip is a fuse with leades,, I believe it is .3 amp but is hard to read.. Question is where do I get ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Low Frequency Audio Noise
I recently built a cable so that I could use my Flex-6700 on the digital modes. I used the Tigertronics SignalLink USB sound card which n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Digital Mode Transmission Distortion
I recently constructed a cable to put my Flex-6700 on the digital modes with my Tigertronics SignalLink USB modem. I have been able to ma...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of W4EG
Old SMARTSDR v0.12 unistall
SMARTSDR v0.12 was not automatically removed when SMARTSDR v0.13 was installed. I had to manually removed the old version ... just in ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Where is the SmartSDR CAT documentation?
You can download the latest SmartSDR CAT User Guide from the FlexRadio web site.
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N4TTY
Upgrade Paths
Am I correct in assuming that I can load the 0.13.10 software when my 6700 arrives and not bother with the 0.12.17? Or do I need to do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VA7LWE
The Objective C API for iOS
Thanks Steve. I'll post a feature suggestion, per your comment. BTW, while I'm interested in Stu Phillips' packaged Objective-C bindi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of W5XZ - dan
Tx equalizer
preset, very nice !!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
what about cw persistence??
Please please please include cw settings in the first persistence release. Delay Pitch Status of iambic button (mainly use externa...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of W5XZ - dan
S meter
the dBm readout is SWEET !! great job!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim-KA4OJN
No yellow LED when 6700 off
Flex 6700, win 7, 12.17 software. I have had the radio for about a month. The radio has been connected to the power supply and the powe...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rod KB3OTY
MARS Transmit Frequency Coverage
What is the process or procedure to be able to setup to transmit in the MARS frequency bands? I noticed that the capability to set tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
SmartSDR 0.13.10 Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Less than 10 mins after the announcement and we are up and running! A good weekend ahead. Thank you!
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
SmartCAT V1.1.3.0 does not display entire IP
SmartCAT V1.1.3.0 Thanks for making the colors more readable BUT I still cannot see the last digits of the IP Address.... I can see only...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael N6BRP
Issues Still present in the latest release
I've noticed two issues that are still present in SmartSDR 0.13.10. 1. The noise blanker still takes a long time to recover after tran...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VA7LWE
'Archived' threads - Community question
Is it true that when threads are "archived", they disappear from activity and aren't searchable? That appears to be the case. I know ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered