Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14481 - 14500 of 14634
Photo of W5UN_Dave
Will SmartSDR work with com port hardware connected devices?
I have always used DDUtil here to interface PowerSDR with various other programs such as N1MM, various digital programs, and computer com...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kennth Blanton
no transmit on 6500
On the Flex 6500 loaded up smartSDR for first time today .. receiver works apparently, but no output on transmit into dummy load. tuner...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al
Not a problem, just a signal type question
This is not the first time I have seen this "signal" but I just need to know if anyone else has seen it and/or knows what it is? on th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
No audio on 6700 at startup
ver. 0.13.10 Sometimes SSDR starts up and there is no receive audio. If I click the speaker control (Upper right of main window) to mut...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
Wanted: iPad app test users
The iPad app to control the 6000 series radios is making good progress and I need to get some more folks interested in testing. You wi...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dale KB5VE
iPad app
Ok not sure where this should go but here we go. I know we are a long way to go on this journey,but in the future will we have a app for ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
How about a Find My Flex feature ?
Just like the majority of mobile phones that have the find my phone feature, it may be worthwhile with such an expensive item as the 6000...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of k0eoo
Bring back the Blue....
Hello Flex, In V0.13.10 I noticed the band selected does not turn blue when selected as it did in V12.17. was that done on purpose? Can...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Terry, W0VB
New Feature Request - Configuration Profiles
Recently I was exposed to a capability that allowed a user of a high end radio to plug a memory stick into another person's identical rad...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Marv
Can VAC ver 4.0 be used with Flex 6500?
I presently have a RIGBLASTER PRO interface for the digital modes with a an IC-7600. The 7600 has a input for true FSK, but the Flex 650...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K2CM
Seeing noise blips go across the screen...the 6700 sees everything!
I am seeing noise and signals that I have never seen before! As I watch the panadapter, periodically I see pulses of various sizes and s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim K8XS
Opposite Sideband Suppression
I was just now operating LSB on 40 meters and got several reports of poor USB supression. Stations capable of accurately measuring my sig...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Will the Steppir and rotor interfaces be part of a planned release or was that demo candy?
I know it was part of the Visalia capabilities demo but wonder if you are planning for a commercial release of the functionality?
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of W5UN_Dave
My GPSDO will not connect
My GPS will not connect. The antenna is in the same location as my navigation GPS which has no problem locking to satellites. The indicat...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Unwanted Sideband Rejection Bug?
Periodically, I observe my transmitted signal shows very little opposite sideband rejection and multiple audio products. At least from wh...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dale KB5VE
Fused power connection
With the cable supplied there is no fuses. Is there internal fuses? If not what should the power lead be fused at.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Line 1 Out Second Slice Muting?
I use Line 1 Out for the digital modes. The WSJT-X software that I use for JT9 and JT65 includes a split option that allows both modes to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Where Can I find instructions on how to configure DDUtil with SmartSDR (Not PSDR)?
I've seen forum discussions on DDUtil and the 6000 series; but, nothing specific and the DDUtil site only discusses PSDR. 73's de Mike...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K6OZY
Random Crashes with 0.13.10
The prior versions have been pretty stable. This version has been crashing quite often where SmartSDR says the software has lost connec...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of geep
SmartCat Install Procedure
I think there is a small error in the version .13 PDF notes in regard to the location and execution of the cat file. It is located where...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem