Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14461 - 14480 of 14635
Photo of Michael - N5TGL
CAT doesn't close when SmartSDR closes.
Since CAT doesn't close with SmartSDR, I usually forget about it and leave it running on my machine. I don't shut my machine down, I eit...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of k0eoo
DX4WIN / Flex6000 feature request or question...
BobT, is it possible to make the logging program interface to the 6000 so if the VFO-B isn't up when you connect the two together that th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Two computers at same time for 6500 and DXLabs
I have simulated a dual monitor system using my Mac-Mini and my first generation MacBook 13" laptop. I am running SSDR and the 6500 from ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Robert Watson
Heil PR20
Is anyone using a PR20 with the 6500. If so, what settings are you using
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Fitst day with my new 6500...first problem, sort of...
Are we having fun yet!...Yes! My 6500 arrived this afternoon. I got the wiring all ready, preinstalled SSDR, read the release notes a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of VA7LWE
Frequency snapping and truncating feature suggestions (on drag, double-click etc.)
I'd like to suggest that the behaviour of tuning by dragging a receiver slice be modified by various options (probably by holding down a ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Len Morris
Ant 1 input range.
How much power can the Ant on the 6500 stand. I am considering using the 6500 to monitor other bands while operating a KW RTTY on another...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dale KB5VE
Transmit bandwidth adjustable now?
I was told by someone who went to Huntsville that Gerald said the transmit bandwidth could be adjusted. I do not see that in the notes. P...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
Will there be a waterfall display in SmartSDR ?
i just can NOT be the only person who misses the waterfall, too, right? I see now even Studio 1 has it...73, w5xz...yup, i know, it's co...
  • 18 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
ANT assign change with RF gain selection
HI, i have a issue, ex: you are operating with ANT= ANT1, changing it on RX A, and starting change RF gain - input signal will reassign i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tim K8XS
Lack of 135 to 165 MHz RX on 6500
I am guessing that the 6700 uses passband filtering and harmonic subsampling to receive 135 to 165 MHz. Why doesn't the 6500 use the same...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don - kx9q
Digital mode filtering
So far in my digital mode operation, it appears the "sweet spot" is 1500 hz up on the signal in digu. So if I am working a station who i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill - K7UOP
Rx slice freezes with when SmartSDR window > 3000 pixels
Rx slice freezes with when SmartSDR window > approx. 3000 pixels. Not really a problem, just FYI. I have 3 monitors hooked together f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Adding my new 6500 to a 1500 setup...
As I await delivery today of my 6500, I am preparing to get my head wrapped around all of the setup routines. I have a question or two: ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
Why does the noise floor change with zoom level?
1. When you switch off yours 6700(may be on 6500 too) pulsed noise available on Lin-out and Phone output. This noise disappeared after sw...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K2CM
8 Multiplexed Audio Channels would be an asset to Emergency Management Organizations
If the 6700 software had the capability to generate 8 multiplexed audio channels that the Tioga County emergency command center could pu...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of K2CM
flex control does not work
My Flex control driver installed successfully; however, the Flex control does nothing. Any thoughts on how to make it play> Followed th...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alan, K2WS
Adding radio persistence capabilities
The state of each slice Rx's control settings( freq, mode, BW, AGC-T, Decay time etc.) must be supported with v1.0. How frustrating wou...
  • 22 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
NO RF IN SSB
Reciecved my flex-6500 today. After set-up, I tried to xmit into a dummy load, no RF. Tune function works like it should. With MOX on and...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
When will the tracking notch filter be available in the 6000 series?
After latching the 2011 YouTube video of the TNF in operation, I want that in my 6700. 73's de Mike wa6fxt
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered