Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14421 - 14440 of 14636
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
Why are Slave Slices important?
I little background, I became a flexer since Monday the 19th of August 2013, Now before you beat me up! I owned Ten Tec Orion II and TS-...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nick
Another Persistance Question
Another basic persistance question. Will the saved data be on the PC or the radio? If on the PC will we be able to save and load differ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al
double clicking on band buttons crashs version 0.13.10
6700 GPSDO and Win 7 The problem of double clicking on any of the band buttons in the panadapter window crashing the Flex 6700 still ex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David Noris
I upgraded my firmware and Power SDR on the computer and now the damned 5000A won't work????? HELP!!!!
Software doesn't "see" the radio; however the computer knows the 500A is there. computer wants to intall MIDI software everytime i turn ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dale Belcher
Unable to set com ports
I am a new user trying to configure my Flex1500 for jt-65/ jt9. I can't set the ports in powersdr. It just says "none". I have Com0Com in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Al
CW sidetone level adjustment
Need some way to adjust the CW sidetone level independantly from the signal audio levels. The sidetone level should be constant, in my op...
  • 11 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Raspy clicking sound coming from the radio itself when tuning with Flex Control Knob
While tuning around with two slices on 40 SSB & 80 SSB and having made a few SSB transmissions, I tuned to 40 CW and began to tune around...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of W4EG
Dispute _ no notification before removal
I reported that the Road map link was not working. I did not remove the poster and Graham KE9H implied that it was removed by "poster" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of k0eoo
RX goes dead when I switch to CW....
When I go from SSB to CW sometimes the the radio goes dead like the antenna isn't connected. All I have to do to bring it back to life i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Slice A & B offcreen warning arrows overlap one another...
If I have 2 slices on the same pan window and drag the pan to either side so that both slices are off screen, the little warning notifica...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael N6BRP
ATU behavior between 15m and 17m bands
Just noticed that when switching between 15 and 17m, ATU does not switch to byp. Seems to work properly switching back and forth from ot...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of W4EY
SmartSDR for Windows upgrade
I have been unsuccessful in upgrading from SmartSDR v.12.17 to SmartSDR v0.13.10. Following your specific upgrade instructions the upgra...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
CW Speed and Delay display idea
CW Speed and Delay display idea It would be helpful to show the speed and delay without having to use the mouse. See suggested locati...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of k0eoo
V0.13.10, SSDR crashes if I click on a DX spot thats on a different band.
SSDR crashes if I click on a DX spot in DX4WIN if the spot is on a different band than the band I'm presently listening to. SSDR worked ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
VOX on VAC?
Currently in PowerSDR VOX does not work with VAC so it is really cumbersome to operate SSB remotely as you manually need to it MOX to tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Arnie
Does anyone know if the ShuttlePro will work with SmartSDR?Tnx es 73 de Arnie W8DU
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al K0VM
RoadMAP -- VOX ??
I wish I saw VOX on the roadmap,but I do not.. I really miss VOX.. AL, K0VM
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of calvin white
where is the smart sdr for my 6500??
this may sound elementary, but I have used the software cd thatcamewith my 6500 and it only comes up with a demo to try. How do I get t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael - N5TGL
Filter width displayed is not correct
Noticed this behavior this evening. I was on 40m, LSB. Switched to CW. Selected 50 hz filter. Switched back to LSB using t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Kudos to the Flex gang
I would like to thank Tim and the rest of the Flex gang for a fantastic radio. Even though it is quite limited in it's capabilities at ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise