Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14401 - 14420 of 14457
Photo of Alan, K2WS
Enhancing Windows SmartSDR while squashing bugs in the embedded software
There must be already posted dozens of pending suggestions to improve the ergonomics and functionality of SmartSDR. Why not work on thes...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al
filter and dsp operation possible problem
Good Morning. Flex 6700 GPSDO version 0.12.17 using Win 7. Question: Should the filters and dsp setting be independantly controlle...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of K4EAR
Add a feature that would make the TX Relay act like a sequencer
Why do all the TX1,2,3 outputs fall out at the same time with release of PTT? They are timed going in, but collapse simultaneously with P...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Kudos to Flex!
Although my comments here are not product-specific, I would like to make others aware of my experience with Flex service so that they can...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Have you exercised your right to vote yet?
In the FlexRadio User Community, there is a special type of topic known as an "Idea". Ideas are posted by users and other users can comm...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim K4JAF
Variable AGC Time Constants
In some future update, can the AGC action be made variable for the 3 AGC speeds? I find slow a bit fast for general rag chewing on ssb. ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Don - kx9q
No SmartSDR for the 6700!
help...I received the 6700 and until this week I wasn't able to do anything with the radeio. Now I have everything hooked up I can not f...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
Well worth the wait!
The 6500 was well worth the wait. I am loving every moment I get to use it - the minor annoyances are just that, minor - I appreciate th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew Russell
F6500 GPSDO as external reference for F1500
G'day all, Had a play with this just now. 6500 GPS locked and using 10MHz reference on the 1500. Look at 10MHz leakage in DSB 10 Hz...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carl/K5HK
Split band change glitch.
I just noted another glitch I have not seen reported. I was operating split cw on 15m. I later changed bands and not able to change f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Share the Enhancement Database.....
Share the Enhancement Database..... I've seen several references like "that's in the enhancement database." Every time I see that I w...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of K6OZY
Cheap Digital Solution
For those who may not own a SignaLink USB and don't want to purchase one for a short term solution, you may consider this: Griffin Tec...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ted, NX6C
I like the FlexRadio Community website
1. easy to keep updated on the latest topic 2. easy identification of FlexRadio staff for the official view 3. saves me time 4. let...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W5XZ - dan
ATU does not tune in CW mode
also, the ATU does not seem to tune on CW; if you switch to SSB, it WILL tune, and seems to stay tuned when you switch back to CW...kn...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Will the F-6000 work with an heil Proset IC headset with appropriate adaapter such as the ad-1y? Is there bias for the element provided?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
AGC-T is 'scratchy', initially...
( reported earlier ) when you first start the rig, AGC-T defaults to 50; if you jiggle the slider slightly, the receiver gain comes up a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Kirk, K6KAR
Expensive Paper Weight
Since receiving my 6700, no preview updates have been provided. I've had the 6700 for a month and was expecting more. At least with PWS...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
What is the Customer-Company Pact?
The FlexRadio Customer Support Community is powered by GetSatisfaction, which is an online community that provides a place for consumers ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Where is the AGC-T control in SmartSDR?
In the slice receiver, click on the speaker icon, The slider control is adjacent to the Fast, Medium, slow click icon... Its default is 5...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard, N7HX
Is there a way to change receiver audio volume using the keyboard?
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered