Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 14401 - 14420 of 14880
Photo of Greg
No more SmartSDR CAT
After dinner tonight I came out to update the 6700 with today's release. No problems until it was time for the CAT update. I deleted th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
ACC option
I am happy to see the ACC selection on the input selector is great. It would be a nice touch if the ACC was deselected when selecting ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Cess Davies
DSP Problems
I have a problem with DSP on flex 6500. It does not appear to work below 20 Metres and then only on NR which seems to work as ANF.. NB ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Filter Widget missing
I was tuning around the bottom of 20M below 14.014 MHz. When I went to use the filter widget it would not come up. I would tune lower a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Radio crashed again
Some notes during the Salmon Run QSO Party.... No crashes at all until Sunday. I went and started a run on 10M and during a CQ the SS...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Paul RN3A
Transverters
I didn't find this in the Roadmap. What is the plan for adding Transverter functionality for 6000? Can we expect at least some of it in v...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question